Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Do things like this just happend to me?

I have been in the hunt for the "Perfect Wedding Shoes".
I have spent hours online, and keep my eyes OPEN everytime I go shopping, in hope I will find the "Perfect Wedding Shoes".
Last night, I was catching up on my daily dose of Blog Reading, when I Bumped into a Blog ( sorry, I dont remember which one =/), and there . it.was. "The Perfect Wedding Shoe".
I quickly got the name of the style, the designer's name... googled it, and just fell in L.O.V.E even more!!!! But, just as fast:: My. Heart. Broke =/!!! Turns out, the shoe is SOLD OUT in EVERY SIZE!! WHYYY??/ Why me?? It was the Perfect Little Purple Shoe, with the CuteZy Pom~pom, and what seemed perfect heel size, not too tall, but no flats either =/.

So, the Hunt continues::: We have 86 Days til' our wedding day!!
In case you were wondering, here is the ONCE being THEE Perfect Shoe <3


Pleath by TeCasan...

No comments:

Post a Comment